Availability: In stock
Resveratrol is found naturally in over 70 different plants, including the skins of red grapes. One of the most frequent dietary sources is red wine, which may explain the French Paradox. The French Paradox claims that French people, who frequently enjoy red wine, maintain good cardiovascular health despite eating many high-fat foods.
In nature, plants produce resveratrol to help defend against fungal infection. Scientists who study resveratrol in human and animal trials, have discovered a vast array of potential health benefits when taking as a dietary supplement. Resveratrol has the ability to switch on the genes that are activated during periods of calorie restriction, which in animals and people is associated with increased cell survival and longevity.
AndorraLife's Resveratrol utilizes sources from Switzerland to ensure 99% pure trans-resveratrol (aka Resveratrol ResVida). It is the only Resveratrol that has been tested for safety in double-blind, placebo-controlled human studies. The findings show that our AndorraLife's Resveratrol helps promote healthy circulation and cardiovascular health as well as metabolic wellness.
Key Benefits of AndorraLife's Resveratrol:
- Reduces oxidative stress and reactive free radicals which help prevent premature aging of cells.
- Helps promote health aging
- Reduces inflammatory response
- Supports health and defends against disease through promoting and protecting mitochondrial function
- Helps prevent heart disease and thickening of the arteries by reducing blood viscosity through platelet inhibition
- Helps regulate blood pressure by Increasing nitric oxide synthase expression in the blood vessels